Papa Murphy’s Park is dedicated to taking reasonable steps to protect the safety and security of guests, employees, and assets with respect toward everyone’s dignity and legal rights.
All handbags, backpacks, and bags are subject to search.
Papa Murphy’s Park is dedicated to providing a safer environment for the public and to expedite fan entry into the premise. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Animals (service animals okay)
- Hard sided coolers
- Metal cans, glasses and bottles, etc.
- Glass containers
- Outside food, alcohol, etc.
- Weapons, including explosives, knives and guns
- Pepper spray, mace, aerosol spray, tear gas
- Items deemed to be in violation of Republic FC’s Code of Conduct
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, flares, etc.
- Laser pointers
- Lawn furniture and coolers
- Scooters, bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, etc.
- Drugs/illegal substances
- Flammable liquids
- Sticks or poles
- Flags or banners larger than 3 feet x 5 feet (except as noted below for supporters groups)
- Tripods, monopods, cameras with large lens (over 3”), except for credentialed members of the media
- Noisemakers including plastic horns/vuvuzelas, air horns or whistles
- Small umbrellas are allowed on the grounds of Papa Murphy’s Park, but may not be opened in seating sections.
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Club approved supporter groups will be allowed to bring in select flags, tifos, streamers and poles when entering the West Gate as a group during their designated security check.
- Club approved supporter groups may bring in select noisemakers, including drums and musical instruments, if approved by club at least seven days prior to match.
- Beverages – Unopened plastic bottles of water are permitted. Bottle must not be frozen. No other beverages permitted.
- Service animals are allowed.
- Banners and signs are allowed in select areas, but may not obstruct the view of any guests, stadium signage or present any safety or fire hazards.
- Small umbrellas may be brought through the gates, but may not be opened in the stands. Even during wet weather conditions we ask fans not to open umbrellas and impede the view of guests around them.
Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned prohibitive items will be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of it. No item may be left at the gate. All other items that enter Papa Murphy’s Park are subject to a visual search. Guests who refuse to comply may be denied entry. Thank you.
In order to suppress potential fire hazards, health code violations and to ensure compliance with California state law, etc. tailgating or picnicking in any of the Cal Expo facility parking lots before, during or after an event is not permitted.
Additionally, no consumption of alcohol in the parking lots is permitted.
Cal Expo is smoke free. Smoking is not permitted at Papa Murphy’s Park. This also includes e-cigarettes and vaporizers. Smoking may be permitted in designated areas in accordance with California State Law.
Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.
Public concession stands will not serve alcoholic beverages after the 60-minute mark of a soccer match, or the equivalent for other events. The Market Bier Garden will serve alcoholic beverages for a limited time following the conclusion of the match at the discretion of the club.
The consumption of alcohol in any Cal Expo parking lot is prohibited.
Ticket scalping is prohibited on the grounds of Cal Expo in accordance with California state law.